I feel blessed to be able to touch people’s lives in a fulfilling way through orthodontics. I enjoy developing lasting, trusting relationships with my patients and their families through their orthodontic experience, and I hope that the memories we create last as long as the beautiful smiles they achieve. I see the personal impact orthodontics has on our patients every single day and it never ceases to amaze me.
- Bachelor of Arts with distinction – University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery with distinction – University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Certificate in orthodontics – University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Master of Science in orthodontics – University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
I regularly attend continuing education courses to stay on the cutting edge of orthodontic technology so I can offer the most effective and predictable treatments for my patients. This is my commitment to my patients, so they can trust that they will always receive the most advanced care possible.
In the Orthodontic Community
I am a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, a certifying body that honors orthodontists who perform only the highest standards of orthodontic care. I also enjoy traveling throughout North and South Carolina to deliver lectures to other dental professionals about orthodontics. I am an active member of several professional organizations, including the:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- North Carolina Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Charlotte Dental Society
Outside the Office
I am a native of Charlotte, and I am so proud to live, work, and raise my family in this wonderful community. My wife Megan and I have two children, Will and Avery, and I delight in the quality time I spend with them. I am a member of Uptown Church in Charlotte. When I have free time, I enjoy traveling, reading, camping, and cheering for the UNC Tar Heels.